Fourth International Green Computing Conference (IGCC'13)
June 26-29, 2013 in Arlington, VA, USA
Call For Papers
- We are now accepting proposals for the 2013 Green Computing Conference.
- Please click on the link to the left to submit a proposal.
IGCC’13 will provide a forum for presenting and discussing innovative research on a broad range of topics in the fields of sustainable and energy-efficient computing, and computing for a more sustainable planet. The conference will hold a technical program, panels, workshops, and tutorials on these topics. IGCC’13 will be technically co-sponsored by the IEEE. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
IGCC’13 welcomes submissions that have not been published and that are not under review by another conference or journal. All submissions will be evaluated on their originality, technical soundness, significance, presentation, and interest to the conference attendees. Submissions must not exceed 10 letter-size pages using the IEEE format for conference proceedings. Papers must be received by the submission deadline to be considered for presentation.
The Technical Committee will select the best paper as well as several papers to be extended and considered by the Journal on Sustainable Computing.
Paper Submission Deadline : January 15, 2013
Notifications sent to authors: April 4, 2013Camera-ready papers due: May 1, 2013
- Program Chairs - Sandeep Gupta (Arizona State Univ.), Dongrui Fan (Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Acad. of Sci.)
- Steering Committee - Behrooz Shirazi Washington State Univ., Ishfaq Ahmad UT Arlington, David Culler University of California Berkeley, Al Hurson Missouri Univ. of Tech., Israel Koren University of Massachusetts, Sanjay Ranka Univ. of Florida,
- Weisong Shi Wayne State Univ.
- Saeed Rajput (Nova Southeastern Univ.)
- Guoping Long (Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences)
Workshops and Tutorials (coming soon)