Call for Posters & Presentations
Those interested in making an oral presentation, organizing a panel discussion or presenting a poster
at the conference are encouraged to submit a brief summary. Topics that will be considered for inclusion
in the conference agenda are any issues associated with the development or management of exempt wells,
- Regulatory and legal aspects of exempt well management;
- Case studies of the impacts of exempt wells;
- Tribal and local government perspectives on exempt well management;
- Impacts of exempt wells on ground and surface water quality;
- Impacts of exempt well statutes on land use and development;
- Canadian approaches to exempt well management;
- Approaches to mitigation of the impacts of exempt well use.
A brief (300 word or less) summary of the oral presentation, poster or panel discussion theme should be sent
via e-mail to [Todd Jarvis: firstname.lastname@example.org]. The e-mail should include:
- Presenters Name;
- Presenters Title and Affiliation;
- Presenters Contact Information;
- The type of presentation (Oral, Poster or Panel discussion);
- If a panel discussion is proposed, the names and affiliations of Panel Members; and
- A PDF or WORD file attachment containing the summary.
For more information, please contact Todd Jarvis.